Whether you are a single-chair surgery or a larger practice, you need resources you can rely on. Durr’s range of suction systems offers reliable, robust and high-performance models to suit the needs of dental surgeries of all sizes, providing a suction output of about 300 l/min to ensure a clear view of the operating area in the mouth, and facilitating optimum patient treatment.
Dürr Dental has combined the complex suction system comprising the suction and the separating machine in a single combination suction unit on one shaft. This is known as a VS unit where V stands for vacuum generator (suction machine) and S stands for separator. The amalgam separator can be integrated with a VSA unit or with an additional amalgam separator.
This advanced technology not only reduces installation costs, but also the amount of equipment required. Maximum suction performance is combined with robustness and longevity whilst reducing ongoing maintenance costs. Ecological benefits are achieved by reducing the need to rinse out the suction system, combined with the high degree of amalgam separation.
- Range of solutions for dental surgeries of all sizes
- High quality, robust motors
- Excellent reliability in continuous operation
- High suction performance reached within seconds
- Common drive unit for separation and vacuum generation ensures great economy and operational reliability whilst taking up the minimum amount of space